Monday, November 13, 2017

A nature walk ....

Jacquelyn wanted to take Declan and Avery
out on a nature walk to see the pretty leaves
with not wanting to go in woods she wasn't familiar with
I suggested walking the trails at our work, Capital One
We have such a beautiful campus
And she invited me to come along
Declan had a nature bingo card and he wanted
to use that as his scavenger hunt list

We found everything on the list except 
a butterfly and a bee

here's Declan checking list list





I had my walking stick with me but whenever Avery wanted to
walk, she wanted my stick



checking something off of the list








had no idea what this was....weird looking


a lake was on his list and he called the pond a lake so
that one got checked off









we have a treehouse on our campus....fun!











Our campus is so pretty in the fall


later.....

No comments: