Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Random pictures ....

Just some random things....

Nicole and Tyler took Gabe and Maddox to Williamsburg to the Go Karts
for their birthday....they chose that over a party
so the littles hung out with me

John Thomas, not quite interested in a selfie....haha


Sweet little Lorraine, so pretty 


Now that I am wearing contacts I can buy fun sunglasses
check these crazy ones out!


 Now I can't remember what this scrubber is called
but my sister-in-law Joanne told me how great it is
so I picked one up at Bed, Bath, Beyond
and I love it!!



I don't buy lottery scratchers very often but
oh hey....check out what i won on this one!



Avery Grace makes the craziest faces....




such a pretty little girl


Nicole and Tyler's crew....they were promised Sweet Frog
if they behaved for haircuts!
Nothing wrong with bribery!!


later...

No comments: