Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Baby shower ......

On Sunday we had a baby shower
at our home for Jacquelyn

Family and close friends came over to celebrate the upcoming
arrival of our first granddaughter that is due May 10th

and goodness, I was terrible about taking pictures
I did not take any pics of the decorations or food :(
And the decorations were so beautiful

Kayla, our dear family friend, did all of the decorating,
picked out the cake design, came up with games, favors.....
invitations....well basically she did everything except the food...
that was my job.
the pictures below are from Kayla






Below are the favors....little candles with a sweet little poem


all of the food wasn't out on the table when the pictures above were taken
We had ham and cheese sliders, cucumber lemon sandwiches, breadsticks with rosemary garlic butter, asian salad, pasta salad, cucumber salad, macaroni and cheese, cake, fruit tarts and mini cinnamon buns.

Kayce, Nicole and Christy


Jacquelyn's mother-in-law Lynne


Jacquelyn's friends Deanna, Stephanie and Jackie


My sister Kandi and her daughter Gabby



My sister-in-law Susan and niece Gabby


Lynne and her sisters DeeDee and Peggy


Jacquelyn with her sister-in-law Tonya


Jacquelyn and her friend Gabby


My great niece Victoria helping Jacquelyn



and that's all for pictures.....didn't even get a picture of me
with my 2 daughters! Dang I need to get better at remembering pictures

later......

No comments: