Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tagged by Paula......









I don't even remember exactly what the tag was but something about taking pics of your house at that moment.....I took them the other day when getting ready for the party but hadn't posted yet......so here they are. and keep in mind......the craft room is still a work in progress. The Frig...well, it's just packed because we were getting ready for the party. also, pic of my bedroom, den (with Jake) my closet and yes, that is a map of the world hanging in my closet. Johnny and I like looking at maps......and my bathroom! And I tag everyone or anyone that reads my blog....

later......

2 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Love this tag and this post! You are very brave...not sure if i'm brave enough to share all my rooms. Maybe the cleanest ones...lol

Loreluca said...

LOVE you bedroom, lady! Love the bedding and the furniture! I, too, love to look at maps. I love to think of all the places I want to see with Brian...
Nicely done, Nina!
Lots of hugs!