Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Engagement party...

the engagement party we are throwing for our daughter Jacquelyn is this weekend. We are expecting 54 people! And really praying it doesn't rain!
I'm so excited as this is our first wedding "event"!
Since she is getting married at the beach, I decided to decorate the table with starfish as that is what is on her save the date cards. And yes, it's only Wed and I'm already getting things on the table! haha....I have to so I can figure out the setting and the food. Does anyone else do that?

I also decided to use only silver and clear glass for the table. here's a few pics...


I love how the save the date cards turned out.







later........

3 comments:

Connie said...

Your table looks amazing and your save the date cards are fabulous! It's going to be a great party. I'm praying it doesn't rain. What a great time in your lives!

Have fun! Connie

LilliGirl said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! And your photography skills have exploded! You GO Girl!

Got an award over at my place you for. :)

traci said...

beautiful details nina. hope it went well.