Monday, January 1, 2018

Our kids ....

We have 3 children....adult children
Nicole Renee
Jacquelyn Diane
and 
John Jacob

we are so very proud of all 3 of them
We love being with them and really love that they
like to be around us! haha....we have fun together and I guess
that is what every parent wants when their children grow up

They decided together, before Jake moved to PA
to get together and go get a sibling tattoo

I myself would never get a tattoo but my kids seem to love them
But I did think it was pretty cool that they were getting one
and I think I probably just enjoyed the idea of the 3
of them being together. They are so busy in their lives so
being together doesn't happen much except for holidays

I teased them that thank goodness they will never forget
their birth order....haha
but really, I think they are pretty neat


such great looking young adults with hearts of gold


later....

No comments: