Saturday, December 30, 2017

Pendleton Family Thanksgiving .....

We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family the weekend
prior to Thanksgiving. We always get together either the weekend
before or the weekend after so that families are not rushing 
around on Thanksgiving day having to eat 2 or 3 meals!

our niece Aimee and Alex open up their home for the family
and everyone loves it there
As Johnny calls it, it is the "fun home"

here are my 2 little princess'
Avery Grace and Lorraine Leona



so sweet that Aimee had the little table and chairs set up
for the little ones and it had the butcher paper on it for them
to color on. 


everyone pitches in and brings one or two dishes
there is 31 one of us....I think I have that number right. 
We know Momma and Daddy would be so happy that we 
continue to always be together during the holidays


Lorraine and Marshall still busy coloring....


Gabe and Declan watching some football


John Thomas


Lorraine is never too sure about Uncle Jake
and we were laughing so much about how she was looking at him




I wished I had snapped a picture of all of us....holding hands and
our brother Tracy saying the blessing


after eating, I decided to go around and get silly selfies with everyone
such fun
my son Jake....


brother-in-law Xel


and with little sister Kandi 


Xel and Kandi's daughter Alison....who is getting married in May!!

Kandi and Xel's other daughter Gabby


My brother Tracy's daughter Mallory


and his other daughter Abby


great niece Victoria Ray


our daughter Nicole


 our grandson Maddox



sister Vickie


sister-in-law Susan


little sister Kandi....doing her impression of how momma
would always do a selfie!


niece Aimee


daughter Jacquelyn


and with granddaughter Avery Grace


grandson Declan


great nephew Marshall


grandson Gabe


granddaughter Lorraine


Avery and Gabe in the theater room


we had such a great time as always
and now getting together on the 30th for our Christmas together. 
I think I need to try to get more silly selfies and try to get everyone!!

later.....

No comments: