Friday, November 10, 2017

Halloween party ....

This is our second time of hosting a Halloween party
Johnny just loves getting out all of his creepy stuff
and decorating outside with it

I have pictures of our party set up and that is all...ha!
I used my little polaroid camera and took pictures of everyone 
who came to the party. It was so much fun
seeing everyone's costumes
but I do not have digital pictures to post
only little tiny polaroids!

But here is how we decorated...
our sweet daughter-in-law Kayce did our makeup


Jake and Kayce were Forrest Gump and Jenny....she wasn't in
costume yet


when throwing a holiday party, I like a busy table
you can see below that not only food, I had little bowls with candy
lots of skulls and candles. Pretty much stuck to the skull theme this year
and of course our skeleton filled with crackers, pepperoni's and cheese
veggie tray and fruit tray


We had meatballs, assorted breads with marinara sauce
chips with salsa



shrimp with cocktail sauce
a chex mix called "salty and sweet"


a dish with "eyeballs" bubble gum
sweet tarts shaped liked skeletons
peanuts....



For dessert I had Krispy Kreme donuts
and gingerbread with cool whip


the party was bring your own beer but I did make
a bourbon punch...made with black tea
recipe from my niece Aimee and it is so good


and a shot bar....lots of different shot glasses
and Fireball on ice! 
I love the Ouija board placemat we found
at Spirit Halloween




creepy insane girl hanging out the window
we had to get Johnny to turn her off after a while...her evil
laugh was getting annoying....haha


Fire pit ready to go
pirate skeleton hanging out there
I love putting blankets on the backs of the chairs
for people who might get cold
We ended up having great weather, just a little bit of chill in the air



freaky momma zombie
she rocks and talks in a scary voice to her zombie babies



our son brought some patio heaters over and
some major spotlights
we had 2 sets of corn hole set up in the driveway


this was Johnny's new purchase for this year
he loved it
This wolf monster stood 6 ft 2 inches.....and was quite scary






and that's it

later.....

No comments: