Sunday, November 5, 2017

Foo Fighters ....

We were lucky enough to get tickets to see the 
FOO FIGHTERS....woo hoo!

what a show!
plus we had great seats, club level so that means
private bar and private bathrooms

along with Johnny and I was our son Jake
and daughter-in-law Kayce

My niece Aimee and her husband Alex
our son-in-law Bucky

My little sister Kandi and her husband Xel

we all met up at a restaurant called Pasture
for some drinks and dinner
AND....it was Kandi's birthday 
what a way to celebrate!!  

here's some silly pictures waiting for the show to start



my sister Kandi and BIL Xel were sitting directly 
across from us....



trying to get Johnny to smile....haha


Don't even know why Aimee and I were making
these faces .... regardless, we were having fun!! haha




Dave Grohl said he wanted to see more light....
and so everyone was turning on their flashlights on their phones
it was very cool looking


I have seen a lot of shows over the years.
My number one very best show ever was Prince
And this show, the Foo Fighters.....comes in second!!
they played for 2 1/2 hours straight and then came
back and did 7 more songs....wow

If you have the opportunity to see them, go for it
you won't regret it

later.....

No comments: