Thursday, October 5, 2017

Solar Eclipse ...

We had a solar eclipse on August 21st at 2:43 pm
we had a partial here in Virginia......I think about 80% covered

I had ordered 100 pairs of eclipse glasses for the team here
at work. Then just days before the eclipse received an email from
Amazon that the glasses were not "official" and may not be safe
oh well, my team threw caution to the wind
and we still used them and nothing happened to our eyes.

Kind of hate to admit this but I did not realize that you really
cannot view the eclipse unless you had these glasses! 
and it was very cool

Jacquelyn and I went out to the front of our building
along with lots and lots of folks to view it

it was just fun....



it's fun having your daughter work at the same company
even though we are in different buildings on campus
we still see each other just about every day



later....






No comments: