Thursday, February 19, 2015

Running.....

Running.....I'm running
even as I type this, I still can't believe that I am running
Actually, I'm jogging....is that the same thing?
I don't know, I'm such a rookie at this
I've tried before to run but had no interest
when I decided to try the couch to 5k again, I had my 
best friend Cheryl on board to do it with me
and then to my surprise, Johnny decided to run with me...yay!!
and I'll be honest, there have been times that I did not want to go
out in the cold but because Johnny was running, I did it
and I was always glad that I did

we are in week 4 but I may end up repeating this one
I had some knee issues that forced me to walk a few of the "runs"
so now I want to re-do that week

I'm using a knee support that stabilizes my knee and it has 
made a huge difference
We went to a running store to get good running shoes...another
wise choice
and I'm constantly asking my sister Kandi for advice...she's a runner
and also my inspiration to run!
So far, doing good.....





Before we run I fix us a jar of lemon water with chia seeds
I know it looks nasty but really, it is so refreshing to drink


my new shoes... 


later.....

No comments: