Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Clean eating .....

I thought I would give an update on my clean eating
I'm still doing it.....and still loving it

I have found it to be very easy
and I think it's because I don't try to overthink or re-create things

I just try to eat food in its most natural state
and I avoid all sugar. I do see other people doing it and making it difficult but it shouldn't be. It's just easy......

I always said I would do this 90% of the time
vacation and holidays would be my 10% that I wouldn't eat clean

so during Christmas, I enjoyed other foods and some sweet treats
I only gained 2 lbs but that very quickly came off

what was the eye opener was how it made me feel
sluggish and not so great
and made me crave sugar

So it was very easy to go back to my clean eating
on January 2nd!!

believe me, clean eating....it's a good thing. I can't say enough about it and I really try hard not to sound preachy to people......I just love it so much and how it makes me feel.

I had eaten half of my dinner before deciding to take a picture
we had chicken BBQ, roasted string beans and roasted cauliflower
yum!!!!

 
later......

No comments: