Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Vacation part 6 ...

last post of vacation pictures.......
 
 
here comes the sun.....
our bedroom faced the ocean and you pretty much needed
to be wearing sunglasses in bed every morning, haha
So I decided I might as well get up and get pictures of it
look at the bird sitting on the post






 
Jake taking a weird selfie.....



 
I love this crazy bathing suit that Declan is wearing




 
the boys had a lot of fun playing in the sand





I took so many pictures just like the one below of Jake
when he was 10, 11, 12 years old
he was obsessed with the skim board
and showed us he still had his skim board skills


cute little baby bump........
 





 
 
In January this little family of four will become 5
with another little boy!! Nicole is def out numbered


 
I hope you enjoyed all of our vacation pictures.
later....


No comments: