Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Dog treats ....

Long time readers of my blog know that I cook
my doggies food.
So really, they started eating "clean" way before I did....haha!!
except for their treats
 
I've been interested in making them but didn't want anything with
a lot of ingredients or take very long to fix.
I found one.....and I don't remember who I should be giving credit to.
 
but it's super easy and the dogs LOVE them!!
 
so here ya go......
 
  • 2 cups whole wheat flour
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder
  • 1 cup peanut butter
  • 1 cup milk
 
preheat oven to 375
In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder
In another bowl, mix peanut butter and milk then add to the dry ingredients and mix well. Place dough on a lightly floured surface and knead.
 
Roll dough to 1/4 inch thickness and use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes. I used a small round gadget, about the size of a quarter. Bake for 18 minutes on a greased baking sheet until lightly brown. Cool on a rack then store in an air tight container.
Make sure you keep an eye on them because they tend to burn easily.
this recipe made 3 cookie sheets full of treats!!
 
 



 
 

awww, look at those babies....they can't wait for their new treats
 


 
later.....

 


No comments: