Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Clean eating ....

I'm jumping on the band wagon today and starting
the Whole30 clean eating.
it's 30 days of no sugar, no dairy, no alcohol, no grains
pretty much.....no processed foods.
what I can eat is meat, fresh veggies and fruit.
And you can have olive oil so that's good.
I love everything on the approved list, well, except
for things like wild boar and buffalo meat! haha..
Tuesday evening we bought spaghetti squash, fresh string beans,
tomatoes, green peppers, cucumbers, brussel sprouts, broccoli,
peaches, blueberries, grapes, watermelon, bananas, avocados,
sweet potatoes....thanks goodness because you can't have
white potatoes during the 30 days. 
and I have plenty of chicken in the freezer


I already eat pretty healthy but the hardest part for me will
be no coffee mate in my coffee!! But it's only for 30 days, that's what
I keep telling myself......I can do anything for just 30 days!!

so wish me luck! And I'll try to update on here whenever I can.

later.......


No comments: