Monday, July 15, 2013

Clean eating ... day 6

doing good on day 6
 
of course, 2 cups of black coffee
2 eggs and some watermelon
 
lunch was a big salad but I had not fixed any meat to go on it
and the chicken on the salad bar at work just kind of grosses
me out. So I put one boiled egg on my salad for my protein.
 
And supper......mmmm, supper was yummy
I put chicken in the crock pot this morning with the
homemade taco seasoning on it
 
After Jazzercise I shredded up the chicken, put the Trader Joes
salsa on top and then added sliced avocado
really, really good
and I had some leftover roasted carrots
 
 
later......


3 comments:

Suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzanne said...

It looked like it was there twice so I deleted it.
What I said was: Check out the Garden Fresh Gourmet salsa at Kroger. I have never found it anywhere else. It is fresh and chunky. I love all things Trader Joe's but this is the bomb. :)

Nina Diane said...

I will def check it out! thanks......