Saturday, July 13, 2013

Clean eating ... day 4

So breakfast was different this day because I was trying
to get out of the house to run errands
so didn't really have time to fix anything
I had 2 cups of black coffee and a banana!!
 
But lunch sure was good
I went to Trader Joes while running errands and that turns out
to be a great place to shop while trying to do this clean eating.
 
I cooked zucchini and onions
then threw a grain fed hamburger in the pan with a little
bit of coconut oil
then topped it with some salsa that I bought at Trader Joes
yummmmm


for dinner I did a Martha Stewart recipe and it did not turn out
at all. It was spaghetti squash with lemon and parsley flavored shrimp.
 
the squash was good and the shrimp was good but
not combined.
 

 
Trader Joes had a good price on cherries so I had those
after I had my dinner.
 
another successful day and I'm really feeling good
later........
 
 


No comments: