Friday, July 19, 2013

Chalkboard ...

A few years ago I used to scrapbook
I loved it and it was a great way to be creative but I found I was
just getting too busy for it so gave it up. When I was scrapbooking, I used to take each month's family calendar, you know the one....on the frig with
all of the appts and events for everyone......I would always include that
in my scrapbook. It's a memory, a memory that one day someone might
love to see.

Now since I have given it up, I use my chalkboard in the kitchen to
highlight events for the month. I don't put everything that is on the frig calendar...like dr appts but include
parties and birthdays. And as I receive pictures or thank you cards
in the mail, I tape them up on the chalkboard. Then before I erase
I take a picture of it.....because maybe one day, it will be of interest
to someone in our family. And it's fun coming up with something
on each board!

here are my June and July boards..


 
later........
 



No comments: