Saturday, May 11, 2013

Red bar stools ....

Our kitchen re-model was a 1 1/2 years ago......and I'm
just now getting my bar stools for the island
 
I've known all along that I wanted red stools
and had planned on buying them from the same company
that we had our table and chairs made by
but dang....they went out of business. Which is really
too bad, they were great to work with and sold only
solid wood furniture.
 
So I had to start searching for a company that not only sold
solid wood but one that could get me the red finish
 
I found one, read reviews and they seemed fine to deal with
So I ordered my stools on Feb 22nd
they told me 3 to 4 weeks for the custom finish
 
and week by week went by and no stools
And Johnny kept telling me that he thought I had been ripped off
once in awhile they would answer my emails
always promising a shipping date or tracking number
but I never received those........so I was beginning to think I
had lost my money on this deal.
 
And then the other day, May 9th, my stools finally arrived!!
 
aren't they beautiful.....
 

 
I love them!!
 
later......


No comments: