Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Den makeover ... priming .....

I think I mentioned on here before that I needed to
re-do our family room
It is really stuck in the 90's.....with stained trim,
stained wainscoating and the red brick fireplace.
I've been searching Pinterest for ideas
wow...so thankful to have discovered Pinterest
so many ideas and you can just pin them to your boards
and go back and review
or force your husband to sit down and look at all of your
ideas....haha!
This makeover may take awhile but at least I have started
I've put 2 coats of primer on the woodwork
before.....


and now the fun begins.....




I had to end up putting on 2 coats but that should
make is easy to paint over
and it's going to stay this way for a little while
I don't want to put the paint on until Johnny gets the bookshelves
torn out.....so we wait

but here's a peak at the new curtains
I had to put them up along with the paint sample for above the chair rail
I'll need to look at it for awhile to make sure they are right
for the room


later.....


No comments: