Sunday, December 2, 2012

Garland ....

I put up a flocked tree in my living room
and I always decorate it in only gold ornaments

but this year I wanted to give it a different look
I found this idea on Pinterest
You tie tulle or ribbon around the lights and use as garland

I really didn't think this would take very long BUT........dang!
it ended up taking all day long


I was tying 2 bunches between each light but realized I
would never finish so started just doing one big bunch
between each light



I also added some little red ribbon since I'm going to
decorate this tree in all red ornaments and white snowflakes

It's really pretty when the lights are on....so soft and cloud looking


and here it is wrapped all around the tree. No ornaments yet.....hopefully soon


later.....

No comments: