Sunday, July 8, 2012

Games ...

As a kid I loved playing games
Monopoly was probably my most favorite because
it could go on and on and on.....
and in the summer time, we did have games that went on a day or so
until someone would get mad and quit!

and outdoors we played hide & seek, freeze tag, TV tag, tether ball
kickball, softball, croquet, badminton.....we just had so much fun outside.

Now I love to play corn hole
and I really love card games

Rummy, 99, LRC and POKER!!!
I love to play dealers choice poker.....

whats some of your favorite games?

later....



1 comment:

Connie said...

As a kid, we all played games and card games all the time. I still like to play games and card games but have a hard time getting my family to play very often. I like to play rummy, trash and mexican train dominoes. We would have fun hanging out!!