1. Post the rules
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger gave you in their post & then create 11 new questions for the people you tag
4. Tag 11 people and link them in your post
5. Let them know you've "tagged" them
my eleven facts....
1. I am at that stage where I hate my hair one day and love it the next. Trying to decide if I should change it.
2. I LOVE snow so this has not been a very happy winter for me
3. For the first time in my life I had a sinus infection. Now I know why people always complained about them.
4. I am soooo in love with my new kitchen
5. I love my family so much and wish we could all get together more often than we do!
6. I am OCD on certain numbers. The dryer time has to always end in 2. The volume on the TV has to always be on an even number ... and that's probably enough to share!
7. I can almost go into a panic attack over having to get a shot.
8. I love Fridays because of the anticipation of the weekend
9. My favorite colors are yellow and red
10. My most favorite place on earth is the Outer Banks of North Carolina!
11. Currently Revenge and Parenthood are my favorite TV shows
and now below are the questions from my niece for me to answer....
1. What is your favorite office supply? (I'm obsessed with sticky notes!) Felt tip pens....in all of the colors!
2. What is your guilty pleasure? (a certain food? a tv show? pinterest??) Right now it IS Pinterest. So dang addicted but on the good side, I've gotten some great recipes and some really great ideas for re-doing the den.
3. If you could live in a different era, what time period would you choose? I'd go back to the 50's and 60's because they were just a great time to live!! very carefree...but then again, maybe that was because I was a kid then.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Anyone who knows me knows the answer is Kill Devil Hills, NC
5. What do you like to do on a rainy day? Stay home, cook something comforting and just hang out and watch TV or read
6. If you could be really good at one sport, what would you choose? snowboarding
7. What is your favorite season, and why? The fall of the year.....the best time to go to the beach and then the weather changes and the anticipation of Thanksgiving and Christmas.
8. If you could trade places with any famous person, who would it be?Shaun White.....he has it made!!!
9. Do you prefer the Summer or Winter Olympics? Winter Olympics...I love the snowboarders and the skiers ... do you see a theme here
10. Do you have a favorite dish you like to cook? I love to cook so there are way too many to list!!
11. What would you do for a Klondike bar? kiss that sweet polar bear!
I am not going to tag anyone but I'm going to leave 11 questions for anyone who might read my blog. And if you decide to answer, leave me a comment so I can visit your blog and read the answers. go ahead, it could be fun.
here are my questions to YOU........
1. What is your most favorite vacation?
2. What is your favorite breed of dog and their best trait?
3. What is the longest tenure you have had in a job?
4. What kind of car do you drive?
5. Who is your favorite actor and actress?
6. What is your favorite beach?
7. Do you think the toilet paper should go over or under?
8. Do you coordinate your bath towels in your closet in color order? Because I do.....is that weird
9. What is your favorite ice cream?
10. Nikon or Canon? or....
11. What is something you hate to do?