Monday, December 26, 2011

Kitchen re-model ... part 22

they finished enough so that we could use our kitchen
during the Christmas holiday
we still have some trim work to do
and still need to paint
but I have asked the contractor to please wait until
I go back to work on Jan 3rd.

We also did not pick out a backsplash for 2 reasons...
one...there's too many to choose from!
and two....I just really needed to see it all together before I
could make a decision

so here's some pics.....and I guess it will be
a few weeks before I can show the final pictures

here's the hutch....keep in mind, we still have to
paint the walls and trim






that looks really bad because when they tore the
old chair rail out, it took sheet rock with it!
we will be putting up new chair rail



later......

1 comment:

Connie said...

SO VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I know you are in heaven using it and looking at it all day long!!

Happy New Year!!