Wednesday, September 14, 2011

12 Days at the beach ... Day 3

I decided because I eat such rich food while at the beach, it would
be best if I did some exercise while down there!

So on day 3, Lynne and I walked 2 miles!
And then we met Jacquelyn & Bucky at Millers Restaurant for breakfast!

We then headed back to the condo and drug all of our stuff out to the beach!
and what a gorgeous day .... 80 degrees and sunny with a slight breeze
you just can't ask for a better beach day!



we stayed at the condo for lunch.....big salad!
and then just stayed out on the beach the rest of the day

We went to the Black Pelican for dinner .... another OBX favorite!
It seems that fried green tomatoes are an appetizer fav this summer
and wow, they had some great ones! I also got crab cakes for dinner
oh yes, will need to def walk tomorrow!!

that night we played poker ... dealers choice!
what fun!!

later.....

No comments: