Saturday, August 27, 2011

Thank you ...

*I wrote this post on Aug 27, 2011.
I was going through my blog list looking for a certain post and noticed this as a "draft"...haha, I had never posted it. And because this is our family journal, I'm posting it now so it will be up.......so here goes........

I know the proper rules of etiquette are to thank your
out of town guest for attending an event
but for Jacquelyn's wedding.....everyone was from out of town!
So Johnny and I decided the best thing to do would be to thank
all of our guest
For so many people to travel out of town for the wedding
just meant the world to our family

We thought it would also be nice to include the group
picture that the photographer took of everyone from the pier

and again, that handy excel spreadsheet that we used throughout
the whole wedding planning came in handy for this
project too
I have almost finished them up and should be mailing them
out before this post....I hope!


later....

No comments: