Friday, August 26, 2011

Oh Irene......



first the earthquake, now the hurricane!

Hurricane Irene is getting ready to hit the Outer Banks of NC
as most folks who read my blog know.....I LOVE the Outer Banks!
that is where our daughter just got married
and that is where Johnny and I go as much as we can

So tonight I pray that Irene shows some mercy on the OBX

here in Richmond, local forecast are saying 20 to 40 mph winds tomorrow
2 to 4 inches of rain
then Sat night gust up to 60 mph
according to the NWS, Richmond is under a tropical storm warning

so Johnny and I have secured the deck and patio furniture
have put the large deck plants in the garage
guess we'll spend tomorrow "hunkered" down......

and maybe tomorrow I'll have some interesting pictures

later....

1 comment:

Connie said...

Praying for all of you to stay safe. Hoping your beloved OBX doesnt get hit too badly.

Connie