Thursday, August 4, 2011

Life by the numbers ...

Current numbers ....
  • 5 ... the number of months until Christmas
  • 3 ... the number of doggies I now have in my house
  • 6 ... how old my grandson will be this September
  • 37 ... the number of years Johnny has worked at Nabisco this month
  • 2,304 ... the number of wedding pictures we have to go through
  • 4 ... the number of times that I was aggravated yesterday
  • 7 ... the number of Kindle books I have now downloaded
  • 721 ... the total number of post I have put up on my blog
  • 40,888 ... the number of miles on my car
  • 28 ... the number of days until I am back at the beach .. where I belong
  • 2500 ... the amount of money I need to buy a new camera
later....

2 comments:

Connie said...

Love your life by the numbers!! Fun Post!!

traci said...

that is a great post and a lot of wedding photos to go through. wow.