Sunday, April 10, 2011

Projects...

Lots and lots of projects going on getting ready for the wedding
we had a DIY day at our house on Sunday
yes...the same day Johnny had his 2nd stroke
yes...I am crazy!

here's how it went.......
on Saturday before we watched the VCU Rams who lost to Butler
in the NCAA tourney
after the game, I decided to go ahead and prepare all of the food
for our DIY day on Sunday
Then at 4:00 in the morning, Johnny woke me
the left side of his face went numb
he couldn't swallow
he had a hard time breathing
we knew....knew it was another stroke
no hesitation this time, I called 911 right away
and there we were, back in the ER
after a very short time, they decided to admit him to the hospital
he insisted we go ahead with the DIY day
so I stayed with him until 10:00 then rushed home to get all of the stuff out
and everyone came over at 12:30
and yes, like I said, I must be crazy
we had fun, got things done
and then I went back to the hospital to be with Johnny
this one was a TIA, a mini stroke


later....

2 comments:

LilliGirl said...

I'm so glad he is ok and that you still managed to have a great day. Men sure can be amazing, can't they.

Mallory said...

Glad to hear Uncle Johnny is okay!

Sad I missed this DIY day. Will FOR SURE be at the next one!