Friday, August 27, 2010

Thoughts...

A few things on my mind right now......

  1. I have a lot to do over the new few weeks...around the house!
  2. One thing is painting the small bathroom downstairs, which I will start tomorrow.
  3. I almost caved today....there was a chocolate pek-a-poo available and I almost went and got her.
  4. Didn't though....I was strong because I knew I needed to wait until after vacation and after the engagement party.
  5. I had to make a decision today that has weighed on me for quite some time. It was not an easy decision to make....
  6. But I searched my soul, I researched on the internet and I weighed the pros and cons and I know I made the right decision
  7. And now I feel better :)
  8. Our oldest daughter is  moving from her tiny little 4 room house to a larger home....and she's very excited.
  9. Flowers are beautiful and most of the time, very resonable in price. BUT....when you put the word "wedding" in front of the word flowers, well, it's a whole new ballgame!
  10. I go back on vacation in 2 weeks.......and I.cannot.wait!!
later......

1 comment:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Had to make a hard decision today too...Loved your thoughts....Happy Saturday