- I have a lot to do over the new few weeks...around the house!
- One thing is painting the small bathroom downstairs, which I will start tomorrow.
- I almost caved today....there was a chocolate pek-a-poo available and I almost went and got her.
- Didn't though....I was strong because I knew I needed to wait until after vacation and after the engagement party.
- I had to make a decision today that has weighed on me for quite some time. It was not an easy decision to make....
- But I searched my soul, I researched on the internet and I weighed the pros and cons and I know I made the right decision
- And now I feel better :)
- Our oldest daughter is moving from her tiny little 4 room house to a larger home....and she's very excited.
- Flowers are beautiful and most of the time, very resonable in price. BUT....when you put the word "wedding" in front of the word flowers, well, it's a whole new ballgame!
- I go back on vacation in 2 weeks.......and I.cannot.wait!!
Friday, August 27, 2010
A few things on my mind right now......