Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl....

I did all of my cooking early so that I could sit back and enjoy the game. Fixed snacky kind of food........chicken wings, veggies and dip, cheese tray, bread sticks, cupcakes, potato skins with cheese and bacon...yummy! I love eating appetizer kind of food.

Look at Jacquelyn....didn't matter that the Cowboys didn't make it to the Super Bowl.....she still showed her dedication by wearing her Whitten jersey!

We had Bucky "googling" all Super Bowl trivia facts for us
and yes, he needs a haircut.

Here's my Chrissy girl with her new haircut...check out her bling bling on her collar.
and here's me....ready for some football action! And what a great game....I loved seeing the Saints win!

later........

4 comments:

Connie said...

Your day sounds a lot like ours. Love appetizers too and your potatoe skins sound good!

We liked seeing the Saints win too!

Have a good day off tomorrow! Connie

Linda said...

Just stopping over via Connie, hope you don't mind.

Your game day sounded perfect! Such a smart move doing all of your cooking early so you could enjoy the game. You sound very organized!

Your Chrissy girl looks adorable. We've got little Jake and love him to death. He's my 4-legged child!

Take care and have a great week!
Linda

Karen said...

ME TOO! WHO DAT!!!
I cheered to hard and so loud I lost my voice!!!!
:) Karen

Bernie said...

Cooking early was such a great idea. I need to remember that for next year!

Warmly,

Bernie