Saturday, January 16, 2010

Some things never change.....

Our front and back staircases were in desperate need of painting. We figured it would be best to get that done before they installed the new carpet last Friday.

Now...I do all of the painting around here. It's the one job Johnny boy does not like. BUT...I will not paint the stair wells as it involves more time on a ladder than I prefer. The back staircase is 2 stories so there's no way I'm doing that. So Johnny agreed to do it and let me tell you...he did a crap job on it! So today, I went ahead and put a second coat of paint on the front staircase, that wasn't too bad. But I just cannot do the back staircase. I'm going to have to hire someone and one of my friends from high school let me know on FB today that her son paints. So I will be calling him.

Sometimes I like to look back on my blog and see what I was doing a year ago. Well, guess what...I was painting! haha...it was the dining room.

No pics on this post...I'm just too tired to even get up and get my camera. I'm watching the Ind / Balt game and not doing anything else.

later.......

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Yes, painting is harder work than anyone thinks. I have a friend who does it for a living and boy! Is she a svelt little thing!