Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Project 1.......


I did a couple of projects when I was off work on Monday
the first was to paint the doorway between the kitchen and the dining room with the chalkboard paint.


As you can see, I have this thick doorway as that's the wall that my kitchen pantries are on. I've never known what to do with this area...it's really too small for anything so I thought the chalkboard paint would be fun....and I know Maddox will enjoy it! (please ignore the dust under the dining room table...umm, I was just too busy doing "projects")


I put a coat of tinted primer on first.........

2 coats of chalkboard paint and 24 hours of drying time and we're all ready for messages.
I'll post my other project tomorrow. And I still do not know what happened to my pound cake but I will try again this weekend so I'll let ya'll know

later........

4 comments:

Amber said...

CUTE!!!
I want to find a wall or door in my house to paint with that. But haven't found the perfect one yet.

But so.much.fun.

My name is PJ. said...

This is an excellent use for the space and, may I add, you have nice handwriting. Mine is abysmal. ;)

Mallory said...

Way cool!! Makes me want a chalkboard wall too!

traci said...

love it!!! i want to put that on a pantry door in my kitchen. thanks for the push!