Sunday, December 27, 2009
A few things about Christmas...
1. I did not finish my shopping until Dec 23rd! And I still forgot one gift...arghh
2. I was cutting up jalapeno peppers on Christmas eve for chicken chili and the juice from the peppers got into my skin and burned like hell. I tried so many remedies but they only worked for a short while. Johnny had to go to the pharmacy where they told him to get Noxzema. And it worked!
3. I didn't go to Christmas eve service at church because I smelled like Noxzema.
4. We did not really have a white Christmas as it didn't snow "on" Christmas but technically, we did....as we still had snow on the ground from the previous storm.
5. I had a 30 min window on Christmas day when no one was home except me. I took a quick nap.
6. I FINALLY found my recipe for Asian salad...and made some on Christmas day.
7. Young children do not like to open gifts of clothes. Going forward...just mark those as "To Mom"
8. My family is loud...very loud.
9. My family is fun!
10. As I say every year....this was the best Christmas ever!
Happy New Year everyone!