Monday, September 21, 2009

Fall decorating.......































is going on.......

I love the fall of the year.

I love the look of the outdoors, the smells, the food.......everything!
and we have 3 great holidays coming up....Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas!!
(you can double click on the photos and it shows more detail. and then you will notice on the hutch, the crazy pics of my nephew, Johnny, Jacq and Bucky. haha....I wanted pics that were crazy to go with the whole Halloween theme........

later...........

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

...thanks you for the sweet words on my post...i plan to enjoy the meantime as you suggested.

i am so happy to see that you have already put out your fall decor...i was just asking about when it is okay to put out fall and now that i see you have...i will be bringing mine out this week.

i hope you have a wonderful week!

rebecca

Christine said...

Everything looks wonderful! I am going into Fall kicking...feels like summer just got here! =O)

LilliGirl said...

I like that pic idea. The details do make a difference. I swapped out my living room colors about a week ago. I love the crip air on a sunny day with my windows open. :)

Unknown said...

everything looks so good!

Connie said...

Your fall decor is so warm...love the hutch. I think the dog needs a few trimmings to fit in though! :)

Connie

Loreluca said...

LOVE your decorations! Especially the cheff with the Boo sign!

Jody said...

Love your fall decor...I'll be lucky to get it up in time for Halloween :(
And I just adore your blog header!

traci said...

love your decorations!!! they are so warm. such a fun time of year.

paige said...

fun fall decor!
thanks for dropping by my fellow prince fan!