- I am going to my 35 year high school reunion. whew....every time I say it or type it, I feel really old. I am looking forward to it but wonder if people will remember me or will I remember them.
- It is hot now....we have had a wonderful summer with very mild temps for Virginia so can't complain too much but damn, it's hot now!
- I think we traded in the wrong cash for clunkers vehicle.......took the 97 Expedition to be inspected and it's going to cost us $900. yes...I said $900. We traded in Johnny's old pick up and we will keep the Expedition in case we need to haul things or whatever. It's always nice to have that 3rd vehicle around in case you need it.
- My mom's family reunion is this weekend and we're not going. I'm sad we're not but Johnny and I have already been on 3 vacations and we have another beach trip in September....and did I tell you the Expedition is costing $900!
- I love our little grandson Maddox so much that I can't even put it into words....and when I watch him, I get tears in my eyes because I love him so much. I pray for him every night to continue to improve in his development...he works so hard.
- I'm having lunch this Saturday with one of my very, very dear friends. We have been friends for just over 30 years and I just love her. Often times we lose touch but then we re-connect.
- My nephew is getting married in October and they have asked me to do their engagement photo shoot. I'm excited and nervous.
- The Expedition is costing $900........damn it!
- We are under a thunderstorm watch right now. I love a good thunderstorm and I hope it hits before I go to bed so it doesn't keep me awake tonight.
- My daughter Jacquelyn and Bucky have told us they have set a wedding date........even though they are not officially engaged yet. But my goodness, they have been together over 5 year now. But the wedding will be May 14, 2011......and I can't wait to plan it with her.
- One of our good friends, which is Johnny's best friend, came over last Sat night for dinner and brought with him his girlfriend Susan......who we love. They had broken up and are now back together and we are just so happy about that!!
and that's all.......that's my thoughts