Sunday, July 12, 2009

We're back.......




























Back from the beach, back from vacation world...........and I really don't like it! I just have too much fun down in the Outer Banks. I mean, who wouldn't..........Johnny and I really know how to have a true vacation! We don't do the touristy stuff.........we sleep late, go out for breakfast, ride around in the convertible, hit up happy hours, lounge on the beach or at the pool.......seriously, every day we do that!! I did not cook for 8 days.......woot woot!!

I'm going to post a bunch of pics over the course of the next few days. For all of my internet friends that have never been to the Outer Banks of NC, I just want you to get a feel for the place. Then maybe next summer, you'll try it out! I don't think there could be a person alive that could visit there and not love it.

So here are the pics...........crossing that bridge you just have a calm feeling come over you (and I hate bridges), must stop at the Food Lion for water, beer and ice............here's the sign outside of my brother in law's condo........and then some pics of the condo and then the view from his balcony.
later......

2 comments:

Mallory said...

pics look great! makes me so excited for our beach trip next month!

Unknown said...

I love the cottages that blue and pink I would happy as a little clam in that house. I have always wanted to go to Outer Banks did you see any of the horses?