Saturday, June 27, 2009

It's Saturday....


And Johnny is home from work....woot woot! He pretty much works 7 days a week so to have him home is the best!


I would like to give a big thanks and shout out to Holly, Connie, Mallory, Traci, Amber, Julie, Karen, Nancy and Lilligirl......for the encouraging words on my weightloss. When people do that, it helps. So thanks!!


And about that Oct 2001 all day concert.........to Karen, Yolanda, Mallory, Nancy and Lilly....yes, it was an awesome show......one I will never forget!


Thanks so much for leaving comments..........I LOVE comments!!


and now, I'm off to spend some time with Johnny boy as he will be back to work tomorrow.

but of course, here's a pic. I love this picture and not so much for the good composition but for what the picture portrays.


later...........

5 comments:

Amber said...

That picture is precious. Beautiful.

LilliGirl said...

The pic goes beutifully with the post. I am so glad Johnny-Boy is taking a well deserved break and that you get the perk of spending it with him. ;)

Chris M. said...

Is it even close to hot up there as it is down here in NC? I'm roasting.

-Chris
Weather Moose

Christine said...

I didn't think you needed to lose weight! Hope you are having a great summer. =o)

Mallory said...

I love comments too! haha.
and thanks for the shout out on your blog :)