Monday, September 29, 2008

Random stuff for a Monday........

*I'm over Dallas losing...hope Wade practices them long and hard this week

*The bus came waaaay too early this morning to return Maddox to the sitter....and she wasn't home so they took him back to school! uh oh..but all good....Nicole got to school to get him and he was eating lunch with the teacher! and all smiles.....

*Found out from the teacher that Maddox is the "leader" of the class....the teacher said everyone follows him around and does what he does! who knew....

*I had to laugh at Johnny boy tonight.....we were looking for something on tv until Heroes comes on and he saw The Antique Roadshow and got pretty excited! haha...it was funny....guess you had to be here.

*Jacq and Bucky came over for dinner....always a nice treat for us!

*I went to a hand surgeon today for the knot on my ring and pinky finger. It's called a knuckle pad....which is benign and really, just a pain. And now I have to take steroids for 6 days..oh great! As if the no smoking weight wasn't fun enough, now I get to add to that! He said it should be ok.....just drink a lot of water. Oh yeah, the other side effect..trouble sleeping. I've already got the market on that one!

*I'm over Dallas losing....oh yeah, I already said that!

time for Heroes....must go!

later......

5 comments:

Cheffie-Mom said...

Hi there! I'm guessing the Cowboys play this weekend? I know it's sad... I live in East Texas and don't know when they play! Well, I hope they win! LOL! And I hope you have a great weekend!

Amy W said...

I had season tickets to the Redskins when we lived in VA...;)

Connie said...

My husband is mourning with you....hope the knuckle pad goes away soon. Drinking water makes you have to pee more often....one more side effect. Hope your weekend is going well. Connie

Unknown said...

Hi :)

Loreluca said...

Hey, my friend! Did they remove them? Is it an operation that they have to perform? I hope you are fine now!
Max is such a brave little boy! I would've been terrified!!!