But it's been hard lately.....just so busy!
I canned again over the weekend, 6 quarts and 10 pints of tomatoes. Ran out of quart jars and couldn't find any! Johnny boy and I had to break down and go to Wal-hell...over on Brook Rd, which is the worst ever! No jars....so we went to Wal-hell over in Mechanicsville and found only pint size.
On Sunday, Miss Jacquelyn and I made homemade salsa that turned out awesome. We really wanted to can some but didn't have enough tomatoes. I think I'm done canning for this year! I have really enjoyed it...I know, weird but I do like it. And I really like opening that pantry door and seeing my shelves filled with all of the tomatoes, jam and pickles.
we have a lot going on over the next 11 days until we leave for the beach...just a bunch of things I want to get done. I really have a lot of stuff to blog about but right now, just trying to find the time so here's a meme copied from Traci.....until.........
1. Spending time with my Johnny boy
2. Spending time with the kids
3. Anticipating our beach trip
1. SNAKES in my yard......
2. Worrying too much about my kids and something happening to them
3. the economy....yes, I worry about that!
1. Lose my "no smoking" weight gain
2. Finish painting / re-decorating the downstairs
3. Catch up on my scrapbooking
2. Counting the days until we leave for the beach
SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT ME
1. People at work call me Nina, my family calls me Diane
2. I don't pump gas......ever
3. I love to gamble!
and I tag everyone who reads my blog!!