Friday, May 9, 2008

Where do these people come from......

This post could get me in trouble so I'll just apologize right up front. I don't mean to offend anyone......I in no way think I'm any better than anyone else. Everyone has a right to their opinion and here's mine........
I went somewhere last night that I always swear I will never go to again........WAL-MART! ackkk!! And I walk through there in total amazement.........as in.......WHERE IN THE WORLD DO THESE PEOPLE COME FROM!!!
I went to Wally world because I was on a mission to buy canning jars and as it turns out, Wal-Mart was the cheapest so off I went. We couldn't find them......I stopped a person who worked there, though I wasn't really sure. I said.....excuse me, do you work here? And she looked at me like I was some sort of alien. She replied......well, I don't even know what she said....it sounded Russian to me. So then I said....could you tell me where the canning supplies would be? And she said......"girls, womens, what size?"
no kidding.....that's what she said. I said......ok, thank you....and started to walk away but Johnny boy continued to ask her. I think he was really finding it amusing.
so we found the canning supplies and got in line.........and as we just looked around, I looked at Johnny and he was just shaking his head........where do these people come from?

later............

1 comment:

Loreluca said...

oh, hun, I totally understand! I used to work at an office downtown Chicago. It was a nice job, only I could NEVER understand my co-worker. I always had to ask him to write it down or spell it...