Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ya gotta love your heart.......

Here's how my day started........with a phone call around 10:20 this morning.......and as I always love to do with my kids, we made a master card commercial out of it :)

Getting a phone call from your son's boss / son in ER - can't put a price on

Sitting in the CJW ER room 4 1/2 hrs wondering if your 19 yr old son has a heart condtion - can't put a price on

Finding out your son had a bad case of reflux, heart good - priceless

later....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness that's all!

Anonymous said...

i am so glad your son is well. that had to be scary.

Cloggsy said...

I'm so glad your son is ok.

I live literally 2 minutes from CJW - had I'd know you were there for so long, I would have bought you comfort supplies!

Nina Diane said...

Hey cloggsy
I wondered where you were. I actually live on the other side of the river but my son works over there right off of Midlothian Turnpike so that's why the ambulance took him there. Yep...i could have called you and saw that darlin Emma!

Cheryl Wray said...

That's great news about your son. I know you were worried sick!

Loreluca said...

oh my gosh, woman! What a scare!!! That's a good commercial, though ;)
hugs, my friend!