- Jacq and Bucky needing help laying the flooring in their house and helping them paint and move
- Johnny boy working too much
But it's ok.........no rush right? As long as it gets done.....right Johnny?
So every night last week was spent helping Jacq and Bucky with the house and then Johnny started laying their laminate flooring down. They are doing the dining room, living room and hallway. The house has hardwood floors that are in horrible condition and it would have cost some major money for them to have them re-finished and being young and buying everything they needed for the house, that just wasn't going to happen. So they went with the laminate. And me........I love the stuff. I have it in my kitchen and all of my upstairs except the pool room, which is carpet. I think someone finally came up with the perfect floor when they came up with laminate. It's so easy to keep clean and even when it's dirty, it looks clean!
He's about halfway done with it but today was move day. We have spent the day packing and moving, picking up their new furniture, cleaning.......unpacking, you name it. And I'm worn out. I left over there around 7:30 and I'm beat! And Jacq and Bucky, well they were taking their first big trip to the grocery store!!!
here's a bunch of pics...
- Maddox also has learned to use a fork and spoon
- Maddox LOVES being upside down and Unc Jake is always ready to accomadate
- pic of Jacq's bathroom with the curtains I made for them
- Johnny boy and Bucky laying the new floor
- sweet, sweet Maddox.....
- my flower garden flooded......which it has never done
- but look what the rain has done for the flowers!!
and now my friends........I'm ready for bed!!