Sunday, March 9, 2008

A sucky weekend.....

the first part was good.........my dad and I went to the CAA Tournament and it was lots of fun! VCU beat Towson and W&M beat ODU....fun!

and here's what happened the rest of the weekend............the wild winds on Sat blew a bunch of shingles off/loose on the roof, the washing machine broke, there is no fixing the horrible virus that has attacked our computer, one of the toliets upstairs starting leaking, something's wrong with the Expedition and the frig froze up!! Yep, the frig that is brand new! I mean did I do something wrong, is karma pissed at me or something, did I forget to say my prayers one night.......arghhhhhhh!!!

here's hoping the week is better
later...........

2 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

The tournament sounds GREAT (that's my kind of fun!!), but the rest of your weekend sounded like the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad weekend.

Hope it's better today!!!

Loreluca said...

No clue what CAA is... What's that??? I guess you can tell how sports-oriented I am...
I didn't know that the wind blew the shingles, that's not good! Hope they did all the repairs and you are back to no bad karma mode!