Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Sunday..........

First, let’s get the number thing out of the way. Another week of losing just one lb but that’s ok. That brings my total to 7 which leaves me 15 to go. And though I’m getting tired of it, the fact that my clothes are fitting better is what is keeping me going.

What can I say about the Super Bowl…….it was the good, the bad and the ugly

The good – all of the kids came over to watch the game. We ate really good chili and chocolate cake with chocolate icing. Bucky won 2 quarters of his football pool. It was, no matter what anyone says……a very exciting game. We had a good time!

The bad – Jacquelyn lost the football pool, Johnny lost right at the end of the game…..when the Giants scored. Had they not scored, he would have won $1,000!

The ugly – New England lost……..end of the perfect season!


later......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Losing 1,000 dollars is just no fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooof! Painful! But at least he didn't have to pay anyone $1000. ;)

Loreluca said...

i have to say, since Brian wasn't here for the weekend, I didn't even bother watching the game! (did I just say that out loud? I must be the only one in America that doesn't care for football!)
Sorry to hear Johnny Boyd didn't win 1,000 buckerooes! Maybe I SHOULD start liking football after all...