Monday, December 17, 2007

Weekend recap.........

A really busy weekend and fun.........

I know I said I was all finished with my shopping but I think being finished with your shopping happens on Christmas eve when the stores close @ 6:00 and you're forced to be finished with your shopping!! haha......Of course, went out with Johnny on Friday night to just pick up a couple of things.

Saturday baked all day and then that night went to the Renegades hockey game. Which was fun but ended in a shoot out which I don't really like but what the heck.

Sunday had some friends over........ate chilli and had a good time.

and then the bad stuff happened........THE COWBOYS LOST. Can I just say WTFF.........I mean really, they did not even look like a 12/1 team! As I have said all year long........their defense is not good and needs a lot of work and then add to it the offense sucking big time..........well, there ya go, a big ole loss!

I think we play Carolina next week....let's hope those boys get in some good practice this week. And for Lord's sake.......tell Jessica Simpson to stay home so Tony can concentrate on the game!!

later............

3 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

LOL
Delaney said the same thing. "I think Jessica is a jinx!!"

Anonymous said...

Jessica's chest is distracting. But hey- go SKINS!!!

Loreluca said...

Know the feeling! Last night Da Bears were just horrible... then again, that's no news, really...
I'm with ya! The shopping is not done until the fat lady sings!!! (would that be ME??? LOL!)