Thursday, December 20, 2007

A lot going on.....



Here's pictures of my little red sleigh in the foyer.....so cute and it's filled with the kids Christmas eve gifts. The only gifts they get to open on Monday.

Busy time coming up but oh what a fun time! I'm just getting my menu's planned out and need to finish up the grocery shopping.
Christmas shopping is DONE.....most of the wrapping is done. I still need to wrap Chrissy and Ziggy's presents. They may be dogs but they love opening their presents. So much so that we can't even put them under the tree. also, on Christmas morning, we can take paper and just kind of wrap around the toys they've alredy opened, and they will un-wrap again.......like it's all new, again! and don't laugh.....the kids are grown so we let the dogs entertain us!

We have the Trans Siberian show on Saturday which we are all excited about.....we are taking all of the kids and their boyfriends/girlfriend....so it's 9 of us. We decided instead of eating a big dinner, we are having an appetizer party........a pre-TSO party!
We will spend Sunday with my family. And it's so much fun. We all bring a couple of appetizers and then we do the crazy gift exchange...everyone has a different name for that but I just call it the crazy gift exchange. Where you draw a number and take turns opening a gift and stealing from each other. We just laugh so much......it's fun with my family.

and did you know that when you are a grandmother, you can just sit forever and watch your grandson play and it will bring tears to your eyes because you just love him so much.
later..........

5 comments:

Loreluca said...

LOVE the sleigh! And love the plans for the weekend! my friend Cheryl is also going to see the TSO, but I think she said next weekend... *insert face green with envy*
If I don't "talk" to you before then, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Many blessings from Up Above!

Loreluca said...

I just remembered that Cheryl IS your friend also... seems like she's EVERYONE'S friend!!!

Nina Diane said...

Hey Paula
oh yeah........I read that Gary and Cheryl are going New Year's eve. I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas. My prayers are with your dad in his recovery......

Carol Reynolds said...

Have a blessed holiday Nina, seems like you have family in mind and that is one of the best things about Christmas.

Kimba said...

Merry Merry Christmas!!!! I think reopening the gifts is perfectly normal! :)