Saturday, November 17, 2007

The weekend.........

I am worn slam out! OMG......I'm getting old or something but I cleaned the house today and I'm so tired, I just want to cry! Johnny boy wanted to do some shopping, what else is new, so we went over to Kirkland's and I bought this beautiful mirror for the foyer. I'll take a pic when Johnny boy hangs it tomorrow. Then we went over to Target..........bought a bunch of gold ornaments......just gold. The tree I'm putting up in the living room is going to just have gold ornaments and gold ribbon.

Then we went over to Petsmart......Pets Mart or Pet Smart........I can never figure that one out. And we were standing in line and I notice this guy who looks so familar and then it hits me.......Jacquelyn's cheering coach. Jacquelyn used to do competitive cheering at an all star gym and Moe was one of her coaches. And she just loved Moe as we all did. Now I haven't seen him in at least 8 years so it was really great talking with him. Turns out he bought the gym where she used to cheer....so that's very cool.

Jacquelyn and Bucky went up to NOVA to a Washington Wizards game. She has called me around 5 times today........letting me know about where they are, what they are doing and how cool it is up in NOVA. I like that.........I like that she calls me so much.......and they were sure having fun. They stayed up near Potomac Mills and plan on shopping there all day tomorrow.

Nicole, Maddox and my nephew Tommy went Christmas shopping today. Maddox, who loves to shop........not so much today so they cut their trip short and came home. And being like his grandma, he was happy once home!

and now, I'm off to bed. Going to Michaels in the morning to look for some gold ribbon for the tree. Then settle back to watch the games.........4:00 Cowboys vs Redskins! And work on the baby blanket for my friend K-girl........her new little baby boy due in January.

later..........

3 comments:

Kimba said...

Great Cowboys game!

Cheryl Wray said...

WOo HOO!!!!! That was a GREAT game lasat night!!!! Go Cowboys!!!!!!! Romo to TO is rockin'!!!!

The mirror sounds great and I love the idea of the gold tree. That will be so pretty!!!

Loreluca said...

Oh! i so wanted to get new ornaments for mhy tree, but couldn't agree with Brian. I was coming down to the same old colors I always use, and in that event... I just decided to stick to my old tree. I LOVE it, just wanted something new... maybe next week...