Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A secret about Johnny boy...

Some of you who really know us, like know us for real, not through the blog.........you know that Johnny boy is somewhat a freak........a shopping freak! He is probably the only husband on earth who loves to shop! He loves shopping, he loves running errands........give him a list and that man is on cloud nine. Our "Road Runner" is the most happy at Christmas time! Because, well, that is the major shopping time of the year.....no other time during the year will I give Johnny boy list like I do at Christmas. And he is just in his glory.

I made the statement early on that I will be finished with my shopping by December 1st because I wanted to be able to enjoy the month of December. So on Sunday, I announced......THIS IS THE WEEK.......this is the week that I must finish! And then, just joking around, I said I guess I need to shop every night this week!! Well, I should have know Johnny would hear those words. Because on Monday, he calls me at work and ask what I plan to do after work. I said nothing.....I'm tired, going home, doing nothing. And Johnny said......WHAT????? you said you are going shopping every night this week......I thought we were going shopping!!

haha........don't even think I'm exaggerating because this is all true! So when I got home we went shopping!
later.......

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! He'll help you get done this week. You know I do all mine online and so while not everything has arrived yet, I can say I'm done. :)

Cheryl Wray said...

I am ALSO going to attempt to get all of my shopping done in the next week. Hopefullly most this weekend and then I can enjoy the rest of the month!!

I often all Gary an Anti-Man because he gets me the BEST Christmas gifts. He doesn't really like to shop like your dh, but he always buys the best gifts--gifs I always love and some usually with some perfect sentimental value. I tell him he should teach classes on it! LOL

I posted about the Cowboys game on my blog!!And I just found out it'son the NFL Network only, so I'm DEPRESSED about that!!

Miss Notesy said...

That is AWESOME!!!!!!!

Hubs will happily go with me, but only to be nice to me. But not everyday!!

Anonymous said...

how lucky you are. my husband only goes to farm and fleet and walmart. if you can't get it there, who needs it. that's his philosophy.

Cheryl Wray said...

GO COWBOYS!!!!! Great game last night!!!! I'm lovin it!!!!!!

Nina Diane said...

no kidding.......looked like Tony lost his mojo for just a short time and then came back! yee haw!! Homefield advantage during the playoffs babeeee.

Anonymous said...

That's part of what makes my little brother so special!!!

Anonymous said...

And he gets it honest -- he reminds me of Pappy going up and down Williamsburg Road to Foremost and Price Club!!!

Kimba said...

I love it! I would eat that up in no time!

By the way your darn Cowboys beat up on my Packers....Don't think I didn't think about you when I saw the score :(!