Monday, October 22, 2007

Let's go green........

I've been trying to do my part to "go green". We recycle cans, I now use Method cleaning products........we changed light bulbs. At our local grocery store they sell the tote bags for carrying your groceries home so you do not need to use paper or plastic.........good idea. So I bought a few and keep them in my car so I'll use them.

So Johnny and I go over to the Ukrops store and I carry in 2 of my totes. We buy a few items and then do the self check out. And as Johnny swiped the milk, he put it in the plastic bag and then put the plastic bag in the tote bag.

yeah Johnny...........go green!

later.......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi nina -

what an adorable little one in your banner - too cute! kudos to you on doing your part to "go green" we too recycle cans and changed the light bulbs - but need to do more. i should check into the bags for the store - that is a smart idea. have a great day!

I'm a Mom!..? said...

How about when the baggers bag the items with handles?? How many times can I say, laundry soap does not need a bag, it has it's own little handle???

Anonymous said...

Bwa haha!!!!!

Hilarious! He'll learn, right?

I'm like you, I've also bought the canvas bag and the cashiers at Walmart always seem so annoyed with me and cram so much into my poor bags that I'm afraid their life span won't be as long as they should be... Sigh!

Loreluca said...

Sounds like a healthy, ever so happy-go-lucky MAN to me!!!

Elle Jay Bee said...

HAHA!! I just spit out my coffee laughing over that one!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog...I love getting the chance to meet new people and discover new blogs!!

Linda